AS PER UGC GUIDELINES
Global standards of high quality research, in all academic disciplines under its purview, the University Grants Commission (UGC) aspires to stimulate and empower the Indian academia through its “Quality Mandate”. A public notice was issued by the UGC, on the 28th of November, 2018, to announce the establishment of a dedicated Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics (CARE) to carry out this mandate.
- To promote quality research, academic integrity and publication ethics in Indian universities.
- To promote high quality publications in reputed journals that would help in achieving higher global ranks.
- To develop an approach and methodology for identification of good quality journals.
- To prevent publications in predatory/ dubious / sub-standard journals, which reflect adversely and tarnish the image of Indian academia.
- To create and maintain a “UGC-CARE Reference List of Quality Journals” (UGC-CARE List) for all academic purposes.
AIM & SCOPE
JANKRITI [Multidisciplinary International Monthly Magazine] is International peer-reviewed, open access, online journal, published Monthly and devoted to disseminating, scholarly studies and research in all subjects. The Journal welcomes original, unpublished research papers which includes critical analysis of any aspect of all subjects from the faculty members, graduate students, independent researchers, and writers from all over the world. The scope of the journal is wide open to the International arena.
The journal covers all areas of Humanities, Art, and Literature. We publish original research articles, Interviews, Poem, Book Reviews, and Stories & Other Creative Literature Writing.
Scope of Publication:
- The Journal welcomes the submission of research articles, Interviews, Literature (Poem, Book Reviews, and Stories etc.)
- Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original writing, which are not under review in any other journals.